Open Box Communication is looking for a new team member!
We are a fast-paced and dynamic boutique change agency that specialises in people and strategy. We are seeking a self-motivated person for the position of Office Administrator. If you’re a conscientious doer and a people-person, then we definitely want to hear from you!
YOUR ACTIONS & TASKS:
- Support the team in its operations, day-to-day tasks, and workload
This means that you are able to listen carefully, understand what needs doing and proceed without supervision to get things done!
- Able to present information clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal format
This means you know how to speak and write and are able to get to the point really fast!)
- Responsible for handling and running the office
This means you are a diligent planner, able to keep everything running smoothly and efficiently. The office is still standing when we all get to work in the morning!
- Manage logistics related to travel, visas, scheduling, venues, and general paperwork
This means you are able to effectively use phone, internet, letters, and even pigeons (or faxes) if that’s what it takes to move mountains and make things happen!
- Manage, keep up, and predict the hectic nature of our business, our ever-changing workloads and our “every-minute-something-changes” approach
This means you don’t get frustrated when what you are working on now may not be what you will be working on 10 minutes later! It’s sometimes chaos, but it’s fun!
- Liaise effectively and on time with suppliers, clients, and other third parties to ensure actions are taken, quality standards are upheld, and deadlines are met
This means you are always on top of things and organised. You are a professional people-person and you find ways of generating positive solutions for all!
- Responsible for the administration of day-to-day tasks that pertain to the office and its logistics
This means you are organised and on top of things here at the office! Everything is running smoothly and efficiently. The office is still standing when we all get to work in the morning!
NEEDS, DESIRES, MUST-HAVES
You should be really good with:
- Word (better than just typing)
- Excel (better than just inserting data into cells)
- PowerPoint or Keynote (better than just dumping info on slides)
We’d love it if you were also good at:
- Social media (not just posting gifs or selfies)
- Numbers in general (some accounting knowledge beyond what the VAT acronym stands for)
- Handling software and technologies (beyond just knowing where to click on the screen)
You must have:
- A degree that you feel is a good match between what we want from you and what you can offer us. If you don’t have a degree, then you need to convince us in your application email as to what you can bring to the table.
- An endless eagerness to learn new things and the courage to stretch your comfort zone
- Great English & Greek (written & verbal)
- EU nationality
- To have a valid driver’s license
In return for all the above, we promise you a fair salary, lots of fun, tons of self-development, a great work-life balance, and the opportunity to be yourself with us (and not just play a work role!).
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply, you must email your CV in PDF format to: deano at anopenbox.com (see what we did there?)
In your email, you must also answer the following 2 questions in a maximum of 150 words per answer. No more than that, and no one-liners.
- What’s in it for us if we hire you?
- What’s in it for you if we hire you?
The selection process will involve a telephone interview, some in-person exercises, and a face-to-face interview. Be ready for a call anytime from the moment you apply.